I had 2 weeks off and plans fell through for the second week and so I have had some down time to figure out my next move. I’ve been searching for something of late and wasnt sure what it was and I know I have found what it was I needed.
Off the back of finding what I needed I am creating a To Don’t list so that I can check this regularly just to ensure I am on track, so here goes.
- Don’t consume Twitter, use it to post and leave it there.
- Same with LinkedIn, share content but dont spend time scrolling through it.
- Don’t purchase a book from Amazon, get half way through it and put it down for good.
- Don’t keep saying yes to every new project that people want me to work on, work on you’re own projects.
- Don’t spend time gathering resources for a project and then move onto the next thing because it might be a better idea.
- Don’t start the podcast back up and then let it slide again, I learned a lot from speaking to people all over the globe and it was a lot of fun.
- Don’t spend time blogging just for the sake of blogging.
- Don’t work on cool Azure projects at work and not blog about them either.
- Don’t do any more exams unless I need to know about the thing for work, you’ve done loads, concentrate on your other projects.
Ok so this was a very quick blog post to keep me in check. I will probably add to it as I go.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.