Today I am announcing my official Azure Greg YouTube channel – this is where I will be recording demo videos and showing tips and tricks I pick up as I go – feel free to subscribe and get notified of the content as I release it.
I have a few videos up already which include the following: –
- Rehearse your talk with PowerPoint Coach – Here I show off how to use a feature in PowerPoint called Research with coach, this helps you when rehearsing your talks. The AI feature listens to you as you present and gives you feedback during and a report at the end with tips on how to improve.
- PowerToys – how to install and start using it for Windows.
- Learn about Hugo – How to get up to speed once Hugo is installed, you can use this to create your first ever blog using Hugo.
- How to install and customize the Windows Terminal – In this video, I take you through how to install and then customize the Windows Terminal.
- Azure Resource Graph – In this video, I demo Azure Resource Graph and talk about an example JSON file you can use for any subscription which will give you an excellent inventory of your Azure resources.
If there is something you would really like to have me cover in a short video please do let me know. I will conduct twitter polls from time to time to ask what people would like to see.
Thank you to the current subscribers – there is a lot more content on the way.