I decided to make September a month of Azure Security learning for myself, the following is a list of existing articles and also new security articles which I have written: –
- Azure Policies – Learn what they are and why they are super useful and super easy to setup.
- Azure Managed Service Identity – Managed Service Identity allows you to securely access your Azure resources and avoid storing credentials in your code.
- Azure Role-Based Access Control – Role-based access control (RBAC) is a system that provides fine-grained access management of Azure resources.
- Azure KeyVault – The Azure KeyVault Service is where you store certificate keys, passwords and more instead of having them stored within your application.
- Azure Devops Open Source Scan your code – Scan your code for open source vulnerabilities and learn whats out of date within your project and also what vulnerabilities those versions may contain.
- Azure Devops – Secure DevOps Kit for Azure (AzSK) – The “Secure DevOps Kit for Azure” is a collection of scripts, tools, extensions, automation’s, etc. that caters to the end to end Azure subscription and resource security needs for dev ops teams using extensive automation and smoothly integrating security into native dev ops workflows helping accomplish secure dev ops.
- Intro to Azure Security – “Introduction to Azure Security”, is written to provide a comprehensive look at the security available with Microsoft Azure.
- Azure security documentation – everything you wanted to know about security within Azure.
- Azure Api Management using Okta to secure using OAuth 2.0 – use Okta to secure your Api’s within Azure API Management