This is the first post in a series I will be doing on learning RavenDB, RavenDB is a NoSQL document database written by Ayende Rahien (@ayende on twitter)
The concept is quite new to me and so I have spent a few hours looking at RavenDB.
For those of you who are new to RavenDB and the whole NoSql thing take a look here:-
- Getting Started in RavenDB:- Getting Started in RavenDB
- Pluralsight webcast on RavenDB:- Free Pluralsight webcast on RavenDB
- When should you use RavenDB?:- Why use RavenDB
- When you should not use RavenDB?:- When you should not
- More on RavenDB here:- More posts on RavenDB
Updated: This link is to a blog by one of the devs who works on RavenDB.